Applying to join Freelance House
- Read the application terms & conditions.
- Complete this application form.
- If you request a Zoom meeting from our team, we will set you up a time for this. If you wish to jump on to the platform right away, you will receive a link for your subscription payment.
- Once we have successfully gained subscription payment, we will onboard you on to our talent portal which is where you will upload all your material and fill out your measurements for your profile to be approved.
- Once you have notified our team you have completed this, we will review your profile and have you live on the website within 48 hours.
Freelance House has a yearly subscription fee of $66
Terms & Conditions
Etiquette for Freelance House Artists
All Talent on our platform are required to arrive 15 minutes prior to every job.
Mobile phones must not be used during your job, phones are permitted on breaks or before/after the job.
No drugs or alcohol are to be consumed prior or during any booking. Models and talent are not to stay and drink with clients after work is completed.
All Talent on our platform are to be professional at all times.
All queries are to be discussed and actioned through Freelance House.
Talent is not permitted to discuss contract information with clients.
You are represented by Freelance House Australia when you have been submitted and secured work by Freelance House Australia.
Discussing fees and prior experience with clients is not permitted.
If talent is feeling unwell whilst on set, please contact Freelance House Australia immediately.
You agree to not provide Freelance House Australia clients with your personal information.
Castings with Freelance House Clients
You agree to attend all castings once ‘YES” has been clicked on your Syngency notification/email
You understand and agree that your Job Manager may request you attend a shoot/job at a specific time and agree to adhere to these rules.
You understand, a casting is an audition that talent on the platform are sometimes required to attend prior to booking a job.
You agree to attend all castings you have agreed to with your Job Manager.
Your Job Manager will let you know if you are required to take any material to your audition/casting.
Talent understand that castings can run over time and agree to completing their casting.
Talent understands that all relevant information regarding castings is issued via our talent portal and will not be communicated in any other way.
You agree to not cancel or reschedule your casting via email and agree to contact the Freelance House office via phone as soon as possible if anything changes.
You agree to not proceed with work from clients who have been put in contact with you via Freelance House.
Post casting-what you will need to know:
- You understand that if you are unsuccessful from a casting, you will not be contacted or given a reason as to why you were unsuccessful.
- If you are successful, your Job Manager will be in direct contact with you.
- When you are on HOLD: this is when the client has seen you for the casting and would like you to keep the shoot dates free until they make a final decision.
- If you are recalled, this is a follow-up casting where usually the client likes you but needs to see you for another casting. Your time is usually paid for in these circumstances and your Job Manager will discuss this with you.
You agree to notify your job manager as soon as you are foreseeing the inability to complete a booked job or within 48 hours hour prior to your booked job.
Images & Website
You agree to upload all portfolio images that you currently hold to your talent portal for approval.
You understand Freelance House Australia will select and upload images, which are deemed appropriate for marketing material.
You agree to grant Freelance House (and it’s agents in respect of all content uploaded to the platform and all images of job materials, a royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unconditional, non-exclusive transferable licence to use the content and images for the purpose of marketing and promoting Freelance house Australia in any matter.
You acknowledge that Freelance House Australia may reproduce such images from your official sites and platforms for such purposes.
You agree to only upload images, which abide with the above criteria.
Jobs with Freelance House
You agree to allow Freelance House to submit you for work in your state across different categories of the industry or specific to your creative talent.
You understand a Job Manager will be in touch with you if you are successful for a booking.
You understand that images of work completed are not always released to Freelance House.
You understand work within Freelance House is not guaranteed.
You agree to take BTS (behind the scenes) photos and send them to your Job Manager, if requested.
You agree to seek approval from your Job manager prior to posting any material on social media from the job,
You agree to tag @freelancehouseau on all social media platforms when images obtained from Freelance house bookings.
You agree to be prepared for all jobs via Freelance House Australia.
Job Payment Procedure
You agree to have a valid ABN (Australian Business Number) in order to work with the platform.
You acknowledge Freelance House does not pay super or tax unless for specific jobs this is discussed with you and is paid by the client.
You agree to Freelance House deducting a 15% platform fee from every job, unless otherwise stated.
You understand rates and fees vary and are based on numbers of hours a talent on our platform is needed as well as the experience of an individual.
You agree to not contact clients, all questions and/or queries you have will be addressed by Freelance House.
All casting fees are set in your casting call email. These fees are subject to a 15% platform fee.
You acknowledge that by replying to the casting call email, you agree to the fee quoted.
You understand Job related expenses (such as parking or travel) are only agreed upon prior to the commencement of the job. This is not a guaranteed expense clients will pay.
You agree and acknowledge you will receive payment once Freelance House has received full payment from the client.
You agree to issue invoices within 7 days of completed work.
All invoices must be sent to [email protected] detailing the date, time, fee, account details and ABN.
You acknowledge that you are over the age of 18 at the time of subscription with Freelance House Australia.
You warrant that you have legal right to work on each job and will, upon request, provide all necessary documents to Freelance House to verify your legal right to work on a job.
You acknowledge that clients may require that you meet specific criteria to be eligible to apply for a particular job.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that you use the platform at your own risk and that Freelance House disclaims any and all responsibility for any damage or loss that you may suffer or incur as a result of using the platform. To the maximum extent permitted by law.
The platform and the Freelance House materials and any other features or functions associated with the platform are provided ‘as is’ with all faults and without warranty:
- Under no circumstances will Freelance house be liable in any way for any content, including but not limited to any errors in such content or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any use of content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the platform.
- We do not make any promises or assurances to you about the platform or the Freelance house materials, including without limitation that your use of the platform will be uninterrupted or error free.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage including indirect however caused which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise in respect of the use by you of the platform.
Monitoring, suspension and termination
If the platform is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of Freelance House, including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration of the platform, Freelance House reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the platform.
You agree to notify Freelance House Australia if a person or client attempts to create a working relationship with you outside of Freelance House Australia, or if you are aware of such a potential breach.